Popular posts from this blog
Idli - The hero of South-indian cuisine
I ndia is known for its food and culture, especially South-India has so many dishes which are world-renowned. As an expat living in Germany, I encounter many people who convey their love for Indian food. I would like to take you all through a journey, featuring some of the famous south-indian dishes, via a series of articles which will give you, all the information from a new perspective. Image source: Google To start with, I would like to take a simple and yet healthy dish called "Idli / Idly". Idli is nothing but a savoury-cake that is popular throughout India, even in neighboring countries like Srilanka. Idli is usually consumed for breakfast and sometimes for dinner also, it is widely famous due to its simplicity and nutritious value. I would like to introduce our "SOUTH-INDIAN HERO" as a fair-complexioned, soft-textured, oil-free, about four t0 five inches in diameter which is prepared by steaming a batter, made up of fermented black lentils (...
7 things that I miss about Chennai
C.H.E.N.N.A.I, what can I say about this place!! It has been my home for more than 15 years and since I am away from Chennai for the past 2 years, I know what it feels like and the things that I miss about Chennai. Mark my words, you cannot find a better city than Chennai anywhere in the world. And you will realize it only when you are staying away from it. ~Which is the best tagline for Chennai? - Check out here ~ Chennai, formerly known as Madras is the capital of Tamilnadu. It is the biggest economical, cultural and education centre of South-india. Here is the list of 7 things that I miss about Chennai: Movies: Image source: Google Hollywood, Kollywood, Bollywood, Tollywood, anything for that matter, it is just Rs. 120/- per head on any day and any show. Where else in the world can you find tickets that are this cheap and have great quality multiplexes like Sathyam, Inox, PVR, Jazz, Palazzo and also small theatres, which are rich in content like Udhayam, Devi, ...

Comments
Post a Comment